Friday 20 July 2007

Lesbian Married to Gay Man - MOC

I'm a lesbian married to a gay man...no, really. And let me tell you, it's one big roller coaster. I felt as though I had no choice but to marry a gay man, and now I'm not so sure. I'll unravel the details overtime regarding the misery that is called 'my marriage'...funny thing is, everything seems fine to the outside world. Sad reality is, I feel as though I'm going to explode...!!

I had a marriage of convenience, known as an MOC. An MOC between gay people is more common than you may think, in fact the numbers are probably shocking. Ads for an MOC usually go something like gay male looking for lesbian for marriage. I've scoured the web for men looking for an MOC and eventually found what I thought I was looking for. I will write about my experiences doing an MOC with a gay man and how this can either be the biggest mistake of my life, or the best thing I could have pulled off. Please stay tuned for a very interesting read on my life as I see it...